Skanpol Spa Etiquette – the recipe for maximum satisfaction
To make your SPA experience enjoyable and calmin we recommend to switch off the telephone, calm down and leave stresses of your daily life behind. Please be respectful to make sure that other guests can also enjoy their time with us. If there is anything you would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask the staff who will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Treatments can be booked from Monday through Saturday at the SPA Reception Desk from 08.00 am to 08.00 pm.
- 0048 947 112 921
- 0048 669 202 200
What you need to know
We recommend that you book a treatment a few days in advance. If you call at the very last moment you should consider that the available treatment time might not be convenient or that no time will be available. Weekends at hotels are usually fully booked. If you want to cancel your booking, please remember to do it no later that 12 hours before the scheduled treatment time. Then the cancellation is free of charge.
You can make payment in cash or by credit card. Tips are not included and are a token of appreciation for an exceptional standard of service.
We recommend that while making a booking you enquire whether you can have a treatment, e.g. when you are pregnant, suffer from allergies, take medication or have just caught a cold. If you feel uncomfortable when the massage therapist is a man please ask for a female massage therapist while making a booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled treatment time to allow enough time to change or complete a health survey regarding any concerns or contraindications to treatment.
- If the treatment session is shortened due to late arrival, the guest is still responsible for full payment.
- Clients who are not hotel guests can proceed to the Relaxation Lounge with a view of the park after they have changed into a robe, disposable underwear and footwear. Then they go to the treatment room.
- Guests are advised not to take any valuables to the treatment room. The SPA shall not be held liable for any valuables left behind.
- To make sure both you and other guests enjoy their time as well please note that
– bringing in and consuming alcohol
– using drugs and other intoxicants
– bringing in pets
– canvassing or leaving any promotional materials
is not allowed on the Skanpol SPA premises.
- Treatment might be stopped at any time if the guest is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or if his or her behaviour is inappropriate. Full treatment price shall be charged.
- Children under 16 years old may use the SPA only subject to a permission or if accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not consume heavy meals 2 hours before the scheduled treatment time.
- It is recommended that you avoid intensive sun exposure before and after the treatment.
- To avoid skin irritation, it is recommended that men shave no later than 4 hours before the scheduled face treatment time.
- To prepare your body for treatment it is recommended that guests take a shower and remove make-up. Please do not apply any creams or balms.
- Ladies who have planned a body treatment should avoid epilation less than 24 hours before the scheduled massage, peeling or mask.
- We recommend that guests do not shower a couple of hours after an oil massage to let the skin absorb active ingredients. They will make your skin nourished and soft.
- After treatment you can buy cosmetics at the SPA Reception Desk to continue face and body treatment at home.
- In case you wish to redeem your gift card or voucher please inform the SPA Reception Desk in advance.
To ensure highest quality of service
We are committed to customer satisfaction. However, if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with the service provided or any of its part, please contact us. We appreciate all suggestions and comments you might have to make us continuously improve the quality of our service.
TREATMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
A TREATMENT CAN BE CANCELLED FREE OF CHARGE UP TO 12 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TREATMENT TIME.
If cancellation is made up to 6 hours before the scheduled treatment time, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
If cancellation is made 6 hours or less before the scheduled treatment time, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.